INN Style Resale Store
“Where Good Deeds Become Good Deals”
New and gently used donations from the community are vital to our INN Style Resale Store. Proceeds from the store help fund our homeless program and services provided by The Samaritan Inn. Residents of the Inn are provided with vouchers to INN Style Resale Store to get needed items. Each program graduate is given a voucher to get furniture and household items for their new place of residence.
How do I Donate OR arrange a Pickup?
- Donations are accepted during hours of operation up until one hour before closing.
- Pickups must include furniture and be arranged in advance via telephone at 972.547.5567 or by email to email@example.com.
Your cooperation is appreciated in following our donation procedures:
• Please DO NOT leave donations outside of the store before or after donation hours. These items are stolen, vandalized and exposed to the elements which cause them to be unsellable.
• We appreciate your understanding that we may not be able to accept items that we deem unsafe or unsellable. Accepting these items requires us to incur disposal costs which directly impact funding for our much needed programs.
• All donations of clothing should be in bags or boxes; no hangers.
Donations we CANNOT accept:
- Air Conditioners (try Habitat’s ReStore)
- Carpeting/Padding (try Habitat’s ReStore)
- Televisions (try BedStart)
- Exercise Equipment
- Furniture that is ripped, soiled, damaged or that needs extensive dismantling, such as wood bunk beds (try BedStart)
- Household Paints or Hazardous Materials (try Habitat’s ReStore)
- Large Household Appliances (try BedStart)
- Magazines (try local nursing home)
- Mattresses & Box Springs (try BedStart)
- Plumbing Supplies (try Habitat’s ReStore)
- Swing Sets & Trampolines
- Unframed Mirrors (try Habitat’s ReStore)
- Dropdown, Side Rail Cribs (try BedStart)
FurnitureSofas, easy chairs, kitchen tables, and more are available at bargain prices that will satisfy any budget. Home decor, including wall hangings, drapery, and floral arrangements will brighten any room and give it a little something extra.
We have fashions for every occasion and everyone in the family, with our stock being refreshed daily. Clothing is displayed according to the season so you will always be “INN Style”!
AccessoriesWe carry a wide variety of accessories including hand bags, fanny bags, back packs, and many more. The store also has a beautiful, wide assortment of fashion jewelry to choose from.
I shop the ‘PURPLE building’ for the value, quality and friendliness of the staff. It’s an upscale, re-sale store with merchandise not found at your typical thrift.Cliff D
My volunteer experience has been entirely positive. The staff and fellow volunteers are fun to work with. The social climate is warm and caring. Also a good place to find a bargain.Dave
I love coming to the Friends of the Inn Thrift Store because it supports The Samaritan Inn homeless program. Staff is so friendly! Always Smiling! They make sure you feel welcome when you enter the store!Judy Bee
You are the best re-sale shop in the DFW area and believe me I have been to A LOT!! Keep up the good work.Monica